Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 7000 employees in 30 countries. From Norway to Malaysia, from Brazil to Sweden – millions of people around the world interact with Schibsted’s popular digital services every day. In Scandinavia, our media houses such as VG, Aftenposten, Bergens Tidende, Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet keep people informed and updated on important issues in society. Our digital marketplaces such as Finn.no, Blocket.se and Leboncoin.fr help people buy and sell new and old things. In addition, our growth companies such as Shpock, Let’s Deal and Compricer provide our users with popular, digital consumer services that make their everyday life a bit easier. Together, this fulfills Schibsted Media Group’s mission of ‘Empowering people in their daily life’. Learn more at www.schibsted.com.
Two things are crucial for current and future success: The right people and the best business ideas. Schibsted is proud to have a proven track record of success with both. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind and challenging ourselves and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude.
Collaboration Tools System Engineer
Collaboration tools bring our great people together and affect our daily life in Schibsted. As our Global Video Conference System Engineer you will be responsible for Video Conference solutions in Schibsted and will impact your colleague’s everyday life.
We are looking for someone that can be the owner of our Tooling area. That means deal with many different technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Github, etc. We expect the candidate to have the background to learn about the different technologies and being able to filling the gaps on his knowledge to success. We do not expect to know all the tools we have!
You will be part of the IT Operations Team based in Stockholm.
- Managing the IT roadmap and architecture regarding Collaboration Tools together with the Service Owner
- Continuously improve the platform – collect input from daily operations, requested future functionality, system updates and user feedback. You are responsible for prioritising the backlog and change management
- Monitor platform delivery – analyse usage, performance, availability and tickets statistics regularly
- Assist with system management tasks such as technology evaluations, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc.
- Compliance with Schibsted IT policies and routines
- Collaborate within your team and other technical teams to ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to established standards
- Unix administration skills
- Devops mentality: Automate all the things!
- Atlassian expert
- Good communication skills; presenting ideas and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- An in depth understanding of system knowledge, architecturally driven, strongly focused on monitor and operation of the applications and system
- Experience in integrated software solutions, system administration, solution architecture
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting at 3rd line level
We offer you
- The opportunity to shape the solutions that connects people so that Schibsted can build great products
- Amazing colleagues
- A global role
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities
- Personal development plan