What you will do:
- You will maintain AWS infrastructure for 3 internal services providing service to the whole company.
- You will plan, develop and run different initiatives to improve the offered services.
- You will take ownership of some of the tools within Collaboration & Communication team.
- You will participate within other areas in Collaboration & Communication.
What you should know:
- You have automatization mindset.
- You have advanced Linux administration skills.
- You are good at coding / scripting and you are proficient in at least one language (preferably Python or Ruby).
- It’s desirable that you have knowledge of AWS portfolio.