Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 7000 employees in 31 countries. From Mexico to Malaysia, from Brazil to Norway – millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day. We ensure that new and old sofas can be sold. News reports are read and watched when, where and how consumers want. Weather reports are checked with quick online services. Carpenters are found through a couple of clicks. Prices are compared and the latest fashion is browsed… these examples are just some of the ways our services empower people all around the world in their daily lives.
Schibsted Products & Technology is a brand new technology start-up within Schibsted, with offices in London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Oslo. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind, challenging ourselves, and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude in addition to technical skills. If you are driven, ambitious, not afraid of challenges and thrive on finding new solutions, we want to hear from you.
The overall mission of Schibsted Products and Technology is to develop the common global product platforms and technology infrastructure necessary to create data and identity based ecosystems; empowering local entrepreneurs, delighting users, and driving Schibsted’s future growth. With over 250 million monthly active users under our belt, we’re able to harness huge amounts data to provide insights on a global scale. Together with our deep local expertise, we’ve got a winning combination
Two things are crucial for current and future success: The right people and the best business ideas. Schibsted is proud to have a proven track record of success with both. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind and challenging ourselves and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude.
Global IT Security Service Manager
As our Global IT Security Service Manager you are responsible for recommending and delivering guidelines and tools to Schibsted businesses and users with the purpose of implementing a relevant IT security level within Schibsted.
Finding the right level of security versus usability is a key question, another is how to implement it in the organisation and to get the awareness needed to change behaviours where needed. There will be lots of challenges and problems to solve in this job.
You will talk about security and influence people on different levels, from beginners to security experts. Measuring and reporting on IT security is part of the job.
As IT Security Service Manager you will work closely together with Head of IT Security within the Engineering Infrastructure team.
You will be part of the Enterprise Technology team based in Stockholm. You may have your permanent residence at any of our global hubs: Oslo, Stockholm, London or Barcelona.
- Delivery of tools and guidelines for agreed level of IT security within Schibsted (focus on users and business processes)
- Training of Schibsted users for compliance with policies and guidelines
- Reporting to group functions on IT security (assessments, audits etc.)
- Define roadmap, OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for the IT Security Service
- Monitoring of the service delivery – analyse usage, performance, availability and tickets statistics regularly
- Monthly reporting on SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and KPIs to management team and customers/stakeholders
- Continuous communication with stakeholders, operation teams and users to stay on top of needs and compliance status
- Qualification of solutions and designs with regards to IT security
- Collaboration within your team and with other technical teams to ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to established standards
- Budgeting and follow-up of costs for the IT Security service
- Research within the IT Security area and sharing of insights
- Masters degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience from IT Operations or R&D
- Documented expert skills within the IT Security area
- Proven experience in leadership
- Passion for people and technology; influencing and engaging
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with high demand and stressful operations
- Business minded with interest to understand the business requirements and operations
- Accurate and accountable