Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 6800 employees in 31 countries. From Mexico to Malaysia, from Brazil to Norway – millions of people interact with Schibsted companies (Infojobs, Leboncoin, Fotocasa, Blocket, Milanuncios, Letsdeal…) every day. We ensure that new and old sofas can be sold. News reports are read and watched when, where and how consumers want. Weather reports are checked with quick online services. Carpenters are found through a couple of clicks. Prices are compared and the latest fashion is browsed… these examples are just some of the ways our services empower people all around the world in their daily lives.
The overall mission of Schibsted Products and Technology is to develop the common global product platforms and technology infrastructure necessary to create data and identity based ecosystems; empowering local entrepreneurs, delighting users, and driving Schibsted’s future growth. With over 250 million monthly active users under our belt, we’re able to harness huge amounts data to provide insights on a global scale. Together with our deep local expertise, we’ve got a winning combination
We will deliver a brand new marketplace product for Schibsted which will touch every aspect of Schibsted’s technology stack and so we are recruiting broadly across all skills and levels. To deliver to 12 marketplaces in 2017 and system and UI components across all of Schibsted’s properties. This UI will support be customisation to serve any of Schibsted’s marketplace sites and components that can be directly used by all Schibsted teams: globally touching 120 million users across 35 markets. As part of this, we are building a raft of microservices to power our new platform and cutting edge mobile apps. That will be delivering technologies such as; a dynamic experimentation platform, personalisation, real time messaging, deep customisations and client side deep learning networks.
We offer a creative and open environment with big challenges and opportunities. We share ideas and insights with each other so that we together can make something greater than the sum of its parts. We work cross functionally. We believe in small, talented and motivated teams. We believe in running code over powerpoint slides.
We are now looking a Head of Learning Experience Designer to join our team in Barcelona!
- As our learning catalyst, you will take the lead in transforming the way we work with learning in Schibsted.
- Your objective is enabling Schibsted to become a learning organization.
- You take responsibility for our learning technologies, how we use them and the content we provide.
- You create awareness and engagement in the organization for peer to peer learning, teaching opportunities for all employees and progressive new ways for individual learning.
- You will be our learning “change agent” that supports the business in the transformation towards a world where people have a desire to learn and an urge to teach.
- You think outside the box and you challenge us.
- You are extraordinary tech savvy and digital and bring something different into the team.
- You have experience with social learning, most likely from working in a tech company.
- You are a true learner yourself and holds a university degree probably in pedagogics, organizational development, psychology and/or in technology.
- You have worked with curation and gamification, with facilitation and instructional design.
- You are an expert in your domain area.
- You thrive in uncertainty and change and problem-solve your way to solutions.