Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 6800 employees in 31 countries. From Mexico to Malaysia, from Brazil to Norway – millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day. We ensure that new and old sofas can be sold. News reports are read and watched when, where and how consumers want. Weather reports are checked with quick online services. Carpenters are found through a couple of clicks. Prices are compared and the latest fashion is browsed… these examples are just some of the ways our services empower people all around the world in their daily lives.
In Scandinavia, our media houses such as VG, Aftenposten, Bergens Tidende, Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet keep people informed and updated on important issues in society. Our digital marketplaces such as Finn.no, Blocket.se and Leboncoin.fr help people buy and sell new and old things. In addition, our growth companies such as Shpock, Let’s Deal and Compricer provide our users with popular, digital consumer services that make their everyday life a bit easier. Together, this fulfills Schibsted Media Group’s mission of ‘Empowering people in their daily life’. Learn more at www.schibsted.com.
As Infrastructure manager you will be leading a group of around 14+ systems engineers in the Application and Infrastructure team within the Enterprise Technology domain. Focus for this role will be management and strategic thinking but it is equally important that you can coach and help the people in the group with technical discussions/strategies, hence we see that you have a background in this kind of environment and technologies.
The teams are today responsible for all of Schibsted Sweden internal infrastructure and the majority of the editorial systems used for publishing of some of Sweden’s largest websites.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be divided between building, maintaining, running and improving our infrastructure such as our data center, network and storage as well as solving the challenges around merging many companies and locations into one company and implement enterprise solutions on a global scale.
You will report to Director of Operations and be a part of Operations management team.
- +10 years of increasingly responsible experience in management position
- +5 years of experience from IT Operations in application and infrastructure
- +5 years of experience in contract & vendor management
- Expertise from IT process best practices such as ITIL service management
- Experience of agile methodology
- Proven track record in successful coordination of large scale application and infrastructure environments and managing multi-outsourcing
- Proven leadership and change management experience
- Structured analysis and execution strength, ability to act proactive, result-oriented
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English / Swedish
- Strategical skills within Operations environment
- Strong management skills
- Working experience with DevOps organization
- Background of working/responsibility with the following technologies AWS, CISCO / CheckPoint, VM-WareOracle / MariaDB, Chef / Puppet, Linux