Schibsted Media Group is an international media group with 6800 employees in 31 countries. From Mexico to Malaysia, from Brazil to Norway – millions of people interact with Schibsted companies every day. We ensure that new and old sofas can be sold. News reports are read and watched when, where and how consumers want. Weather reports are checked with quick online services. Carpenters are found through a couple of clicks. Prices are compared and the latest fashion is browsed… these examples are just some of the ways our services empower people all around the world in their daily lives.
Schibsted Products & Technology is a start-up within Schibsted, with offices in London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Oslo. Our philosophy is built on keeping an open mind, challenging ourselves, and the status quo. The goal is to shape the future of our industry. To achieve this we recruit attitude in addition to technical skills. If you are driven, ambitious, not afraid of challenges and thrive on finding new solutions, we want to hear from you.
The overall mission of Schibsted Products and Technology is to develop the common global product platforms and technology infrastructure necessary to create data and identity based ecosystems; empowering local entrepreneurs, delighting users, and driving Schibsted’s future growth. With over 250 million monthly active users under our belt, we’re able to harness huge amounts data to provide insights on a global scale. Together with our deep local expertise, we’ve got a winning combination.
Schibsted has Scandinavia’s largest identity solution and seeks to expand this to all 250 million users and growing users in the Schibsted eco-system. One of our ambitious goals is to create one single global user data store for all users that will be an interconnected HUB within Schibsted where user data is store securely, end users privacy settings and tasks is handled (we take privacy very seriously) and where sites and services can store and share data regarding the users.
We are now looking for at PM for the global user data store. The PM will be responsible for creating a vision and roadmap for the global user data store, as well as building a coherent data governance model for Schibsted and follow up on the product. A large part of the job will be to promote the global user data store within Schibsted, and also together with the local sites and internal services to set up forums and guidelines to support the data governance model. The successful candidate will report to the PM lead for Identity in Schibsted.
- Build world leading identity products and be a driving force in the development of the identity platform within Schibsted (SPiD)
- Be a champion for the end users and make sure we are up to their standards
- Transform the identity strategy into detailed roadmaps and requirements
- Prioritise, develop and deploy new features and products in collaboration with tech, UX and our clients
- Work with a large number of stakeholders ranging from directors and managers to developers and designers
- Act as a product evangelist for the identity organisations goals and vision, internally and externally, to build understanding and awareness
- Coordinate product development initiatives across different Schibsted teams